First Baptist Enid has a long history of loving God, serving others, and equipping disciple-markers in Enid, Oklahoma.
Beginning on January 7th 1894 when twenty-four charter members joined together to intentionally be God-centered, theologically-grounded, and a missions-minded Southern Baptist church downtown Enid.
We moved into our current location at Maine and Adams in 1909. The building was rebuilt in October of 1921 after it caught on fire on December 15, 1919.
From our beginnings to the present, the Lord has brought us through many transitions and challenges. We have welcomed many into our fellowship and sent many out as they have moved away. We have help start six other churches within the Enid area.
We have rejoiced together in triumphs and grieved together in trials. Through all of this, the Lord has preserved His mission through us. By His grace we continue to be a family of believers centered on the Gospel.